Why choose Glen to help you Purchase an Infill ?
We truly care about YOUR best interests:
- We understand that to succeed and prosper in life, giving starts the receiving process. We are employed in the Real estate industry for the long term. The better we serve our clients the more likely they will be to recommend us to their friends and relatives. We want to be your families Realtors® for life. Our Promise to you is that we will always hold your interests first and foremost.
- We strive to provide personalize service, this is typically one of the largest transactions of your life and we want to make it as smooth as possible
- We will not pressure you into making a decision that is not in your best interests.
Proven Professional: In one word --- EXPERIENCE
- Glen has 30+ years Professional sales experience. He has been Selling Real Estate Full time since 1999 in the Calgary marketplace. Specilizing in the Inner city and Infill Marketplace.
- Born and Educated in Calgary, he knows and loves this City, and loves to show Calgary homes.
- Glen was raised in Killarney and has lived in the innercity his entire life
- Glen is a Professional Real Estate Investor and understands how Investors think. He is an active member of R.E.I.N. (The Real Estate Investment Network) (more than 2000 members)
- Glen purchased his First Rental Property in the 1980’s and still manages his extensive personal portfolio of property.
- Glen is continual reading and taking new educational training courses such as his recent Certified Relocation Specialists CERC.
- Other Realtors® respect and trust Glen; they understand Glen writes fair offers and can substantial the prices and the conditions that he requests. His offers are treated fairly and timely.
- Glen understand home construction, he has fixed many of Faucets and Furnaces in his day. When he shows you a home he will explain to you the mechanical aspects of the home, he will point out the good and the bad aspects of each home you look at. Thus educating you along the way.
- When you hire Glen, you work with Glen. Many of the big Teams have the senior realtor or “Team leader” who is the figure head that only list homes. All of the Buyers are transferred off to their “Buyers Agent “who is usually a junior less experienced realtor'
- Glen works with directly with his buyers and also lists and Sells homes, so he is keenly aware of the inner-city marketplace on a daily basis
- Glen has a team of colleagues that he works with. They include Realtor Assistants, Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Home Inspectors, other Realtors and many other Service providers. You also have the entire team on your side.
- We operate as a team but still provide you with personal service
- Community involvement (Rotary International Children’s Miracle network, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Mustard Seed, World Vision, and numerous other charity affiliations)
We want to educate and inform you:
- We will educate you on the entire process of purchasing your home. We want to insure you are informed of all the steps along the way so you are in control, so you can make the best decisions for you.
- If this is your first or your 10'th home the Rules change we will keep you updated
- We will educate you the current state of the real estate Market.
- We will provide you with our detailed home “Buyers Guide”. This is a detailed outline, step by step of the Calgary home buying process. It even includes current completed Sample Contracts, so you can familiarize yourself with all of the paper work ahead of time.
- We will educate you on the differences in the communities in Calgary. It has been said that the 3 most important factors when purchasing a home are Location: Location: Location: It can make up to $100,000 in resale value a few years from now. Glen will take the time to help you find the right home
Over 500 Satisfied customers:
- More than 75% of our clients this year will come from repeat and referrals business
- Many of Glens Clients have purchased more than one home from him. As a successful Real Estate Investor Glen explains the many advantages of investing in Real Estate. Glen will teach you how to become a successful Real Estate investor.
- Our clientele and expertise spans across all of Calgary and rurally from Cochrane to Chestermere and from Airdrie to High River
- We strive to continually educate and keep in touch with all of our past clients after you have purchased your first home
Advanced Computer and Website Technology:
- Glen Understands technology and the Internet better than most Realtors in the city (He was also a Certified Electronics Engineering Technologist)
- Glen will step up a private office for you on one of his many websites. This will allow you to keep an eye on the specific type of home you are looking for.
- Glen will also e-mail you listings that match your specific search Criteria the minute they are listed or price reduced
- You will have access to the educational information on Glens websites
- Looking for a tough to fine property Glen will use pay for click adds on Google, Facebook and Yahoo to help look for unlisted properties
- If you’re looking for a home on a specific street, glen is willing to Knock doors and call to see if people are willing to sell their home
- Glen has no problem negation on your behalf with For Sale By Owners, and constantly review the popular for FSBO web sites
- With today’s Computer technology Glen ensures you will have access to all homes listed for sale, when you want to see them. If you’re just browsing, looking to move in 6 months, no problem, take your time!
- 95% of all home buyers now shop on line, but Glen makes sure you are seeing all of the homes for sale not just a small portion of them
Re/Max Real Estate:
- Nobody in the world sells more Real Estate than Re/Max
- Our Re/max office is one of the most productive in Canada, with over 100 top agents; this allows us access to properties that are not yet listed on the MLS.
- Many sellers call Re/max first to list their homes, you have priority access to these properties on our in office just listed board
- Calgary Re/Max Realtors® consistently enjoyed more than 40% market share for more than past 5 + years, our closest competitor is less than 10 % market share
- As a Re/max client you have access to our in house lawyers, mortgage brokers and insurance companies: Have a question no problem, no charge
- As Glens Re/Max Client you are encourage to attend our client events such as our annual Stampede Breakfast, and you will receive monthly real estate updates to keep you educated long after your purchase.
Our Step by Step plan to help you buy Real Estate:
- We will sit down with you and conduct a home buyer interview. We will discuss
- Your Requirements in a home
- Your Financing requirements
- Your School and Neighborhood Requirements
- Your timing
- Agency (the Relationship created between the Client and the Realtor)
- Loyalty between the Realtor and the Buyer. (You do not directly Pay Glen for his services, his commissions is paid buy the Seller when you purchase a home. Glen is willing to take his time and help you find a great home.
- Only work with one Realtor at a time
- And Many: Many other important Requirements
- We will then define a plan to find your perfect Property
Purchase a home in 30 days or less:
- Depending upon the current Real estate market it should take less than 30 days to find a home
- Some buyers find the perfect home on the First day out looking at homes others it takes months, no rush,, this is a big investment
- Our marketing plan is optimized to first of all maximize your sale price and then minimize the amount of inconvenience to you.
Our team of Partners:
- We are aligned with a team of professionals that we can recommend to insure that your sale is completed flawlessly we have access to Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Accountants, Cleaners, Home Inspectors, Handy men, Designers, Home Stagers, Painters, & Trades people to name a few.