You are invited to attend one of our regularly scheduled Financial Freedom Home Buyer Courses.
This course is designed for both the Existing Home Owner and the First Time Home Buyer. We will cover all of the basics about purchasing a property in 2010. But more importantly we will discuss how you can move towards becoming financially free using Real Estate as a tool.
I personally believe that real estate is the best financial tool that you can use to secure your family’s financial future. Learn how to maximize your returns, discover the ins and outs of the business of Residential Rental Real Estate.
Even if this is your first home, start to consider your property as a long term investment. Purchasing the correct home now can make you an additional $100K in the future.
Some of what you will learn
1) Why use Real Estate as a tool to Financial Freedom
2) How to get Pre Qualified for a Mortgage
3) Preparing your documents for the lender
4) What type of mortgage do I want
5) How many properties do I want to purchase Plan your purchasing strategy
6) Purchasing for Positive cash flow or purchasing for appreciation
7) Agency and Fintrac explained
8) Review the important section of a Real Estate Purchase Contract
9) Location Location, Where to purchase
10) Types of property to Purchase
11) City Zoning
12) Basement Suites what are the rules
13) Secondary Suites what are they and what are the rules
14) Where to find good tenants
15) How to interview your tenants
16) Sample leases
17) Sample tenant application forms
18) What to do when the rent is late
19) How to automate your rent collection and mortgage payment process
20) What to do with the property now that you have it
21) What is the market doing this week
22) Should I Purchase property in the USA, instead of Canada
23) Resources for you to use in the future
And Much Much more
Please feel free to give Glen a call at 403-829-9500 to find out more today, or use the form on the right hand side
Courses will be held at the Killarney Community Centre 2828 28 Street S.W. Calgary
Please e-mail for next course dates and location updates today