| PLANT EXCHANGE AND SALE!
Saturday May 23rd 9:00 am to 12 Noon
2832-25A St SW
Buy or exchange your way to a beautiful garden!
Rules of Exchange and Sale:
- As this is a CHARITY sale if you wish to donate plants please bring them along with you. If you can please send us an e-mail in advance and let us know what you will be brining to donate.
- The Donated plants may be from your own Garden, or may be new from a local garden center.
- We do have a good stock of plants already, but we are expecting a great turnout, so if possible please bring a donation (plants we may resell) to help the Childrens Hospital
- Bring a plant, take a plant; bring as many plants as you wish.
- Plants should be packaged individually, and potted in sturdy containers or they can be transported in bags and newspapers.
- All types of plants are welcome, small cuttings to full size.
- Bulk bare root stock is permitted (Iris etc. but should be identified as to the quantity of tubers or bulbs) and are equivalent to 1 plant.
- Plants must be identified by botanical name if known, or common name, height, colour, location preference and bloom time.
- No weeds or unknown transplants are allowed.
- For seed packets, on the envelope/container, clearly print the NAME of the plant, VARIETY if you know it, COLOR of the flowers (if any), and the approximate DATE gathered (season and year will be fine).
- If you wish will be given credit for each plant you bring and the credit can be used to acquire new plants.
- NO GUARANTEE is offered that there will be plant material available of equal value to your plants.
- You do not need to exchange plants to purchase plants. All plants are for sale!
- If you wish to donate Gardening accessories and accents they are also welcome.
Proceeds will be donated to the Childrens Miracle Network.
For more info please contact Glen Godlonton at
Happy Gardening , See you this Saturday