Thank you for your interest in our advertised position for our Realtors Assistant possession. We have briefly summarized some of the tasks below. Please review the tasks and the job outline below and if you are interested please complete the form below and also e-mail a resume to Glen@Godlonton.com We have a great and successful team and hope that you will choose to become a part of it with us.
Office Manager Job description
The intent of this possession is to have a coordinator that can organize the office staff and realtors and to implement procedures to keep the office running smoothly. You would be working for 2 Licensed Realtors that sell real estate in the Calgary market place that focus in the inner city SW market place. We have good ongoing relationships with builders and clients alike. What we are looking for is a person that is very organized that can stay focused on the important tasks in an environment that is constantly changing.
Please include your Salary expectations. The base salary will increase as the team grows. The intent is to create a win win environment for every one involved. An additional benefit would be the potential for returns in successful real estate investments.
We definitely require the following skills:
- Proficient on all of the current Real estate software
- Proficient on MS Office application
- Proficient on creating marketing materials
- Proficient on social networking sites, Google add words
- Knowledge of html and updating realtor web sites a plus
A brief summary of tasks required
Day to Day Office tasks
1) Process all sale and listing paper work in office
2) Create and color and black and white feature sheets
3) Load home and pictures on to MLS and to additional Web sites
4) Have a pager to be available for to set up showings (optional)
1) Communicate with our Listing clients
2) Set up showings for our listings
3) Follow up and create showings log
4) Send showing reports Bi Weekly
5) Order for sale signs up / down
1) Use MLS to search for homes
2) Help agents find the correct homes for clients
3) Set up showings for listing agent, (route and map)
1) Create and implement office procedures
2) Maintain computer systems back up etc.
3) Calculate Payroll
4) Sales follow up with current and past clients
5) Database management- E- mail leads optimization
6) Develop sales strategy to develop big dollar clients
7) First line of contact with in bound calls
8) Qualify all In bound calls
This is just a brief summary; we need some one that is organized and efficient to keep us that way.
Hours of work are flexible but typically 9-4 at our offices is located at 6020 1A St SW. If you have a computer you may be able to do some work from home. We are very flexible as long as the tasks get done on a timely manner.
We look forward to hearing from you
if you are interested please complete the form below and also e-mail a resume to Glen@Godlonton.com